Northstar Vale look how they shine for you
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey felt very much as though she existed on two opposite sides of a spectrum those days. One involved her working hard to achieve her goals and become the wolf she knew she was. This was the young woman who had scorned her mother's control and set off to live her own life, regardless of what anyone thought she should do or be. This was the creature she'd set out to be - one that lived by her own rules, seeking her own happiness with her own strength and determination.

The other Liffey was one that waited eagerly for moments like these, where the alpha's voice rose above the Vale singing for her, and her only. This was the part of her that was secretly content to admit that had it not been for his influence, she may never had taken the leap she needed and left the safety of her home with the Redhawks. This was the part that was fully and unapologetically aware that a great deal of her happiness at the Vale was solely because of her relationship with the handsome young Frostfur that had made this dream of hers a reality. This was the part that leaped to her paws and whisked her away to the edge of the territory where she knew he stood waiting for her. And it was the part that would not ever keep him waiting if she could help it.

Her heart began to trill as Liffey came around a bend to see Rannoch standing before her, looking handsome and perfect as he so often did. She was oblivious to the rabbit at his feet or the lovely platter he had laid it upon. Hell, she didn't even notice the view that stretched out just past him that he'd so meticulously hunted down just for her. Liffey could see only charcoal and platinum fur beset with two gentle aquamarine eyes looking right back at her. Her heart was fit to burst at the simple sight of him looking at her.

"What do you want? I'm very busy, you know," Liffey breathed after a moment of romantic gazing, soft laughter in her voice and a happily wagging tail.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 12, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 13, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - June 19, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 19, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - June 28, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - July 01, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 04, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: look how they shine for you - by Liffey - July 08, 2017, 08:15 PM