Wheeling Gull Isle Washed up
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai spotted the grey and white woman approaching, and flattened his ears against his skull. He did not move as she stood over him and sniffed at him, not deeming her a threat quite yet. "I hit my head, but let me try" he said warily and rolled onto his belly. Once he was there and he felt no serious pain except for a throbbing at the base of his skull, he pushed himself into a sitting position. "I think i'll be alright. Fell into the ocean from a cliff and got swept away. I am Dakarai" He introduced to her, his eyes studying her face before a noise caught his attention.

​His head snapped toward the sound, and what he saw there made him freeze. The black sheepdog stood several yards away from him, staring at him with emotions he couldn't tell. the sight drew forth many memories he hadn't dwelled upon in many months, and with them came strong guilt and pain. "Carina.." The word rose in a keening whimper from his throat, wrought with guilt, and sadness but also with relief. "Carina...I'm so sorry..." The words were ones he had wished to say from the day she had been dragged away by those Blackfeather fuckers, those vile wolves who had plagued his nightmares for nearly a year. His chest and shoulder trembled as he took a steadying breath, unable to tear his gaze away from the woman as if she would disappear if he did.
Messages In This Thread
Washed up - by Dakarai - June 12, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: Washed up - by Coelacanth - June 17, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Washed up - by Dakarai - June 17, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Washed up - by Faeryn - June 18, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Washed up - by Coelacanth - June 22, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Washed up - by Dakarai - June 24, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Washed up - by Coelacanth - October 06, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Washed up - by Faeryn - June 14, 2017, 10:15 AM