The Heartwood if she says i got to fix my teeth, then she's so american
9 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Lost in a daydream, that's how Anne spends most of her evenings. This one was no different. She's rested herself comfortably on her haunches, staring out at the wasteland that is this wood. There is no end to the wonders of this land, and Anne has set out to see them all, big and small. Anne, young and foolish, is working out in her head what could have happened to this place. Everything is ash, a foreign substance to her. What could have once been trees are fallen over, some broken in half like twigs. Though unsure what to make of it, she's sure it wasn't good. The scent is offensive and she can't place why. It just smells evil.

It's hard to disguise the sound of paws on so many layers of ash, and as soon as she hears them, Anne is standing and on alert. She can't quite make out where they're coming from, but the atmosphere of this place has her scared and confused, so with little thought but obvious panic, she shouts into the darkening air. "I can hear you! Where are you?" She turns around in a circle, trying to get an eye on whoever is around. The scent of burn fills her nostrils, and she's unable to determine who or what is near.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if she says i got to fix my teeth, then she's so american - by Anne - June 15, 2017, 01:06 PM