The Heartwood if she says i got to fix my teeth, then she's so american
9 Posts
Ooc — Alex
feel free to get violent if you want! ;p

Feeling a bit threatened and vulnerable, the female's words don't do much to change it. Anne had never come in any fashion than peace. She's certain it's a wolf now, but not sure if that makes her more or less worried. Unaware that the stranger doesn't have eyes on her yet, she's frozen in place, staring. Something about this whole encounter has her scared and nervous, from the wicked sights of the burnt forest, the foreboding smell of ash, the daylight quickly melting into darkness. Her thoughts are panicky. 'Should I run? If they give chase I don't know if I could outrun her. But would it be better to get a head start? But if I run I'll clearly be a weak target. What if that's what they want?' Still frozen in place, she's having trouble deciding what to do, what to say, if anything. Finally, "I certainly do come in peace!" The words were more firm and collected, in an attempt to make her location known. Her legs tremble a bit in anticipation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if she says i got to fix my teeth, then she's so american - by Anne - June 22, 2017, 01:50 PM