Northstar Vale i'm not falling behind or running late
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Unbeknownst to Rian, Rannoch was struggling with many of the same self-inflicted doubts. But if he was privy to them, he'd likely balk at the idea that the Alpha was anything but capable, dependable and, above all, steadfast. His brother had proven himself time and time again as the deserved leader of their group, and Rian would defend his throne until his body gave out and his soul returned to the world. Granted, Rian wasn't one for such flowery prose when it came to discussing such things even if the topic was broached, but he did think in such terms now and again.

Rannoch turned to greet him with a jubilant cry and, for a moment, Rian forgot his woes and allowed the warmth of his brother's tone to wash over him. To be wanted was rejuvinating to the poor boy's fragile psyche. 

He trotted over and switched his ears back to a more respectful slant before replying, "Nothing is on fire," he quipped, making light of their struggles since leaving Neverwinter. "I wanted to catch up and chat about the whole Moonspear thing which, by the way, is good. Good idea, I mean." but I'm pretty sure Charon hates me and that might be a problem. "And just, you know, everything. How you're doing, too."
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
i'm not falling behind or running late - by Rian - June 15, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: i'm not falling behind or running late - by Rian - June 23, 2017, 03:01 AM