Wheeling Gull Isle how to call on old gods
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
eep, i did not realize it was my turn to post please forgive me. ;-;

Coelacanth draws closer to him and there is a very minute tensing of his muscles though she seems quite herself …or rather the inkblot that the leviathan remembers. He stands still and though he is not aware of it proud as the inkblot traces the line of his jaw in submission. He does not rise voice to scold her for her submission — not as he once might have. There are seeds he is attempting to sow, seized by the sudden desire that had never harbored within him before, and he knows that Coelacanth’s support will help. He’d always been as the tide: unpredictable, untamable and thus, perhaps, it is only natural that he take on Atlan’s commanding and authoritative nature as well. There is no higher commanding presence than the sea for it rules all.

Glacial gaze flits back to Maera as Coelacanth turns her attention back to the flame kissed Sveijarn and there is a slight stir within him. They are adopted, their bond not of flesh and blood but by bond of family in it’s own way distinct and differently classified, but he seeks the inkblots approval of Maera and in a way vice versa. There remains still the matter of introducing Maera to Ixchel but as he is not quite sure what he and the flame kissed woman are to one another yet he does not wish to rope his blood sister into the mixture quite yet. “Her grandfather, Riptide, took me and my siblings under his wing when we were children. Something I am forever grateful for.” Axolotl offers Maera as he knows it is obvious that he and Coelacanth cannot be claimed as siblings in the slightest. Axolotl knows that without Tarnish, Riptide and the wolves of Vargas Island that he, as young as he was (especially when he’d nearly drowned) would probably not have survived to see him into his adult life.

He repays their charity and hospitality back as best he can by calling himself a Corten with pride and hopes they would not be disappointed with what he has done, thus far, in his life.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread
how to call on old gods - by Axolotl - June 16, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: how to call on old gods - by Maera - June 17, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: how to call on old gods - by Coelacanth - June 17, 2017, 02:40 PM
RE: how to call on old gods - by Axolotl - June 18, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: how to call on old gods - by Maera - June 18, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: how to call on old gods - by Coelacanth - June 18, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: how to call on old gods - by Axolotl - June 20, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: how to call on old gods - by Maera - June 22, 2017, 12:14 PM
RE: how to call on old gods - by Coelacanth - June 24, 2017, 06:51 PM