Wheeling Gull Isle a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai held his tongue while the conversation went on, his mind racing with the fact of how many wolves were all stuck here on this island. There were none that he knew except Coelacanth, but everyone here seemed to have at least one familiar face to sit near. He was unsettled by this fact,yearning to go back to the mountains where he could at least still nurture his children. This wasnt what he wanted when he ran from Moonspear yet...

Here he could have a chance to start a new. He could meet people and make friends and allies,maybe..just maybe he could start another family of his own and be happy for once. Nobody knew him or what he had gone through,nobody knew of Blackfeather woods and Teaghlaigh, or of his and Olive's mistakes. Nobody but the sheepdog of course,but she couldn't really speak of it so what did he have to worry about there?

The change of thought brought a spark of excitement to his gaze, and he sat up straighter focusing his attention on everything going on around him. A woman announced herself as Ixchel Corten and then proceeded to challenge Komodo on the position the man had seemingly taken upon himself. His lips quirked up slightly and a small whuff of laughter left his maw, though he wasn't trying to be rude or mean at all. He simply thought it was a good question and was surprised she was the first to ask it.

"Is anyone here really qualified to lead? Who here holds interest in leading? I know I would take the chance myself" he asked calmly,his deep baritone released loudly enough for anyone to hear it. The last comment surprised even himself, he had never really felt the desire to lead before. Yet there was no set leader here, nobody had taken dominance over them, and Dakarai was tired of following meaninglessly. If he could gain the chance to make a difference here he would do so, he would turn his life around on this island.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied - by Dakarai - July 07, 2017, 05:23 PM