Dragoncrest Cliffs i climbed to dharamsala too.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
It didn't even occur to Artaax that he had given his siblings nicknames. He was truly just trying to say their names, but in spite of how far his speech had come, he was still not very proficient and so he took shortcuts and smushed names together. He paid little attention.

What he did pay attention to was Wildfire's praise. He grinned excitedly as she agreed to let him keep his prize in the den, and nodded to confirm that he wanted to take it back there now. His frame tensed when she offered to carry his stick for him, and he glanced protectively down at it. When she turned back with the hare, his eyes widened and hunger grabbed at him. He wanted the rabbit, badly. But as she set it down beside his stick and offered a choice, he hesitated for a long while as he considered his options.

Finally, Artaax looked back up at Wildfire. "I'll take my stick," he confirmed with a resolute nod of his head, "That one's my treasure. I didn't win that one." He gestured towards the hare, confident in his decision. He treated it as though it was the most monumental of moments in his life, whether to carry the stick or the hare. His pride in himself slid to the passenger seat soon enough thought as he glanced sheepishly at her and asked with a tiny smile and a wagging tail, "Can I have some of the rabbit for dinner still though?"

Messages In This Thread
i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - June 19, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - June 20, 2017, 08:10 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - June 25, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - June 26, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - June 30, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - July 02, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - July 08, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - July 10, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - July 24, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Wildfire - July 25, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: i climbed to dharamsala too. - by Artaax - July 25, 2017, 07:19 PM