Dragoncrest Cliffs But you gotta be there for me too
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
The pale woman greets her in a blithe tone that is returned with a terse look from the Cheka. Eske doesn’t trust her; it’s hardly personal though, as Eske doesn’t trust anyone she does not know. Submission and cheerfulness are not enough to soothe nor sway Eske’s natural suspicion of strangers. As Eske’s lips part to form the question of why she seeks to know of other cultures the woman — Ceres, as she had introduced herself — offers explanation readily without Eske’s prompting and swiftly the Cheka's lips close. As Ceres told it, she was interested in learning about Drageda — as to which set off all of the alarm bells in Eske’s head unintentionally — and Eske takes a step forward, ears fluttering to rest at half mast atop her skull as her gaze hardens and her gaze upon the woman becomes intense as she analyzes. Eske is protective of Drageda, and being asked to delve into their culture does nothing to ease the young woman's suspicions. Eske has never heard of this type of situation before and the Cheka is not sure how to approach it. Thus, she approaches it with measured caution and adherence to tense (if not a bit forced) diplomacy; but Eske is not diplomat. Not as Freyja was. She is a warrior and her finesse is on the battlefront not in the words exchanged between strangers. Still, she is determined to do her best. After all, Ceres is not hostile, she is submissive and so far perfectly amicable — unlike Eske who always flirts the borderline between aggressive and downright hostile. “I am Eske Kom Drakru, Cheka of Drageda.” Eske offers her full name and title figuring it is a safe place to start. She is not sure how fond the Commander would be of a stranger being told of their culture and thus Eske deigns to tread with caution. “Our culture is far too much to tell you in a few minutes or even hours and we span many lands, each pack in our coalition with their own, individual customs.” The singular thing that remained, however, was that they all bent knee to Heda who ruled over not just Dragged but also the entire coalition of nations.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 27, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by RIP Blodreina - June 28, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 29, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 30, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 30, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - July 03, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - July 06, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - July 12, 2017, 08:30 PM