Dragoncrest Cliffs But you gotta be there for me too
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Eske defers to Heda as The Commander slides between her and Did and addresses Ceres with a command to find Larksong Grotto and take what information she can without revealing them. It seems a tall order Eske cannot help but think, especially when there is nothing that says that Ceres even knows where Larksong Grotto is. It is true that Thuringwethil has commanded others that boast of battle prowess to spar to prove themselves and Eske supposes this is much the same thing, wondering if Heda has come to the same conclusion that she has: that Ceres might make a very good Rogue. Regardless, it is not her place to question and already she thinks she may have overstepped her boundaries. Nevertheless, she is not apologetic for it. She sees great potential in Ceres despite the woman’s age and if in her curiosity she can become an example citizen of their culture then her worth as an asset and pack mate will far outweigh the distrust her curiosity might produce. In Eske’s mind, at least, and judging from Heda and Wocha she may be alone in this line of thought. Eske is the first one to distrust outsiders but she thinks that as Dio, at least should know, outsiders can raise to great heights if given the right tools.

Eske looks to Ceres and offers her an encouraging nod, though whether the woman notices it or not the Cheka does not know. Eske, at least, for reasons that are inexplicable to her except for what she has already deduced logically — that Ceres could prove a very great asset to Drageda — is willing to put her faith in her. Perhaps not full trust, not yet for that would be earned, but faith it was a gesture of good will. A rare thing to come from the warrior princess and she hopes that Ceres will not let her down.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 27, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 29, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 30, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 30, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - July 03, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by RIP Blodreina - July 04, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - July 06, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - July 12, 2017, 08:30 PM