Hoshor Plains reschedule that for tomorrow
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
"I just got here," Phox explained quickly, but then he realized the other might be asking in total, and he responded a second time. "But I started watching them a month or two ago. My brothers and I chased them, but we weren't trying to get them." It would still be awhile before Phox and his littermate were allowed to participate in pack hunts, but he sure was looking forward to it. In the meantime, he would keep an eye on his herd and make sure they stayed healthy. He was, for all intents and purposes, a shepherd of these deer.

"Have you been following them, too?" he asked, feeling somewhat protective over his herd. He hoped that this guy wouldn't try and steal them from him. An even bigger fear was that Rannoch would catch too many and the herd would die out or disperse. Phox certainly didn't want that. One day, he wanted to hunt this herd. It was his.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - June 29, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - July 03, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - July 11, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - July 20, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - August 08, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 09, 2017, 09:56 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Phox - August 09, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: reschedule that for tomorrow - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 28, 2017, 07:56 PM