Blackfeather Woods my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
oops i thought that was something kahl should have been being taught; my bad. :0

At her question as to whom was teaching him such things he lifts a shoulder in an errant shrug. Why did his teacher matter, he wonders? Wasn’t the most important thing that he was being taught? Perhaps not. Nevertheless, the thespian keeps it elusive not really answering her question. “I know that Damien is the Dark Master and that he is the johtaja,” The Tundrian falls freely from his lips without his consent, surprising him when he does finally notice. “— ah, leader.” Kahlil translates, sheepishly. Lotte’s teachings of her native tongue apparently refused to go anywhere even as Kahlil kills more and more of Roarke as each day passes. He does not think of his family …replacing them for Nyx, Neo and Damien; but he is tundrian and he will always remain so. Despite that he clings to a part of Lotte (only because he tells himself it is what he is too) he cannot help but get swept up in the moment of thinking that using tundrian might serve as an advantage. Kahlil watches as she turns her head away and he realizes that his staring has, perhaps, perturbed her. “I know that Nyx is Speaker,” That one, was of course, obvious. He should know his Guardian’s rank, her importance to these wolves (or perhaps her perceived importance, at any rate).

“Can you heal, Priestess?” Kahl asks Potema, eager to switch off the subject and perhaps mend what insult he may have unintentionally given her by his fascination, tucking it away that wolves don’t appear to enjoy having their scars stared at. He adverts his eyes out of respect and acknowledgment that perhaps his staring makes her uncomfortable.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse - by RIP Wintersbane - July 05, 2017, 04:20 AM