Blackfeather Woods my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
ah, gotcha! :D

Kahlil’s brows rise in consternation as Potema drops, casually, that she is Damien’s sister even offering a slight smile that the young sotapäällikkö notices does not, perhaps, quite touch her eyes. Kahl does not reiterate upon what she has probably already deduced for herself: that he wasn’t aware of that shared connect of flesh and blood between them. Roarke had siblings, Kahl cannot help but think, foggy mental images of Malliadh and Eirlys are conjured in his mind but they writhe and contort and like will-o’-wisps they dance and vanish from his mind’s eye; Kahl does not extend effort to try to hold onto them. “I have only ever heard it called Tundrian,” Kahl replies, thinking that if it bears any other name (Finnish) that he is not aware of it. Potema speaks that she does, indeed, heal and Kahl’s interest is piqued, his tail giving a few wags as he sees an opportunity and deigns to seize it; providing Potema was willing, of course. “I am a warrior,” He announces and then corrects himself with a toothy grin, “— well I will be.” He amends. “Would you be willing to teach me a few basic things, Priestess?” He inquires with a tilt of his head. A few basic things could very well mean the difference between life and death; besides that Kahl is not so single minded. He desires his arsenal to be full so that he does not need to rely (too much) upon others. “I’ve heard of them but it was one of the places that Nyx warned me not to venture.” Of course, that never guaranteed that he would but for now he sought not to disrupt or perturb Nyx with disobedience; not when Kahl feels he owes her better than that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse - by RIP Wintersbane - July 05, 2017, 05:02 PM