Blackfeather Woods my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
“I am,” Kahl replies to Potema’s question regarding his fluency. Lotte had been teaching him and his siblings her native tongue as they were taught to speak common tongue. Though he realizes it is probably dangerous it is the small sliver of his biological mother that he defiantly holds onto. He is tundrian and why should he forsake his blood when there is no real connection to it and Teaghlaigh? There isn’t and he shouldn’t; thus he does not. All it connects him to is the northern nations likely far outside of Teekon Wilds. Potema states that she is happy to teach him basics in the healing arts and for a reason he cannot deduce into something singular — perhaps because he is greeted with a mixture of things from varying wolves of the Woods and thus was not sure she’d be willing to teach him due to his status as “outsider” among them — he is almost relieved to hear it; nevertheless it is close enough to relief to alert Kahl to the fact that a part of him had been preparing for rejection to share her knowledge. “Thank you.” The soturi rasps in honeyed voice of boyhood yet absent the deep whisky and smoky baritone of adulthood.

A frown of his own tugs the corners of Kahl’s lips down as Potema claims Nyx is a fool — at this his lips smooth into a terse line — yet as Potema lists the advantages to the tunnel it does beg to question why Nyx would warn him and Neo to not venture to them. “Hmm,” Kahl hums as he contemplates the sharp contrast of what the two women have told him in regards to the tunnels for dangerous and protection were two very different, and extremely contradictory to one another; and given that he is no reason to believe one woman over the other he is left in an stalemate on who to believe. “Perhaps I will.” He surmises for it will be the only way to deduce whom had it right in regards to what the tunnels were: shelter or death trap — something that Kahl was adventurous enough not to be deterred by (even though, perhaps, he should have been!).
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse - by RIP Wintersbane - July 07, 2017, 05:21 AM