Blackfeather Woods my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Kahl is taken aback slightly when Potema asks him if Nyx is his mother, or rather, he is quick to assume if that is the role she has taken. Mother? Nyx strikes him as a little too young for that role and even if he does not know her exact age she does not fill that role for the young soturi. “No,” The titan offers her simply with a soft furrow to his brow as his ears flutter back to rest at half mast atop his skull. “not mother.” Though Potema shakes her head, as if she has come to the same conclusion as he. Arturo’s place is easily taken over, he is, unfortunate as it is, easy to forget and easy to replace …but Lotte? No. She is not near so easy to replace to him. She carried him in her womb for three months, she gave him life. That was not a bond one could easily sever, nor fabricate; especially when he defiantly still clings to her roots; but how could he not? He is tundrian. He has taken her culture, her language, her build as his own. He will grow to be a bear like his mother, only tempered by Arturo’s coyote genes in the slight narrow of his muzzle. “Yes, she is my guardian.” He agrees though he suspects the question is almost rhetorical at this point. He does not want to diminish his appreciation of Nyx, nor cast her aside simply because he is not born of her womb: the end remains the same he needs her as he would need his mother. He is dependent upon her for survival; though this will not remain so for very long.

For now it is Kahlil's reality and Nyx is in his gratitude for taking him under her wing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse - by RIP Wintersbane - July 08, 2017, 05:32 AM