Stone Circle Wayward wanderings
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sure enough, the family were not kept waiting long. A chocolate furred woman with hazel-green eyes approached, one who held her posture like that of an alpha, so that is what he assumed she was. Her words, too, confirmed this. Mawk noted the surprise on her face as she glanced at the group, but it was expected - not often were you greeted by five wolves at your doorstop. The man dipped his head in greeting, tail low (although that was difficult with the curl) and head bowed in respect. Glancing up, he listened as his mate spoke up first. She explained well, though he couldn't help but add to her words.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Valette. My name is Mawk - this is Illecebra, and this is Burr, Rowana and Cyron." He gestured to each of them in turn, smiling at the alphess before them. She had given her name, so he had given theirs. "As she said, we will do all we can to contribute if you allow us to stay. I have the Scout trade already, and am working on becoming a mercenary, as well as hopefully an ambassador one day. If I manage to earn the mercenary trade, I would work toward becoming a Guardian. I hope these skills may be of use to you in some way." The wolfdog gave a small wag of his tail, hopeful that they might find a home on their first stop. It would be useful, for sure, and this woman seemed nice enough, even if they'd only heard her greeting so far. She wasn't rude or clearly harsh (unfortunately there were quite a few rude or overly harsh alphas around), he did not believe.
Messages In This Thread
Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 06, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 06, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 06, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 06, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Ezekiel - July 07, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 07, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 08, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2017, 08:24 AM