Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
"You can has nap," Elwood reassured Finley, although it was evident that she planned to fall asleep whether she had his permission or not. His gaze returned to the four babies, examining them one more time just to be sure that everything was as it should be. It seemed that most of them had fallen asleep or were well on their way to slumber. Satisfied, Elwood kissed Finley's cheek, just as Raven's voice drifted quietly down into the depths of the den.

He turned to look up at her and smiled, gathering his feet beneath him as he made to exit the den. Outside, he stretched and then, glancing at Towhee too, he said, "All's well in there. Everyone's napping. Two girls and two boys." With a smile, he turned back to tend to the newest Blackthorns.
Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM