Redhawk Caldera it's so simple
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey glanced only briefly at Towhee as the young wolf dismissed herself and walked away. She had never been close to a single one of the last firebirds while she was at the Caldera. Even though she had developed a (begrudging) bond with Titmouse, it didn't make her feel any more inclined to show interest in the others. Her attention was devoted to Elwood and Rannoch, the latter of which was nervously giving the former the gift he had caught for them.

The Blackthorn suppressed a grin at her friend's behavior, suddenly feeling giddy and excited now that things were going so well. But it was only a few seconds before her eyes began to wander back over Elwood's shoulder again, looking for another familiar form headed their way. Her father's question distracted her, though, and she smiled, standing a little taller.

"There are about ten of us," she began, probably getting the number wrong because I have absolutely no idea how many they had when this thread started, "We settled in a territory to the East within the Sunspire mountains - a spacious valley tucked between the mountains called Northstar Vale. Rannoch and his two brothers lead us, and our numbers have been growing since we settled." Again, no idea if that's true. I should pay more attention.

Liffey glanced at Rannoch, offering him an encouraging smile. She hoped he would have more to add to give her some time to continue staring just beyond Elwood's shoulder. Lagan hadn't appeared yet and it was causing the prickling of unease to return. Finley was missing as well, but she was still uncertain if she even wanted her mother to show. The idea made her sick with nerves and heartbroken with longing all at once.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
it's so simple - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 19, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: it's so simple - by Liffey - July 19, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: it's so simple - by Towhee - July 19, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: it's so simple - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 20, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: it's so simple - by Elwood - July 24, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: it's so simple - by Liffey - July 24, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: it's so simple - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: it's so simple - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 25, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: it's so simple - by Elwood - July 26, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: it's so simple - by Liffey - July 27, 2017, 12:48 PM