Stone Circle ezekiel is the account without fc related thread titles its just me sharing my news
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk, too, had noticed that there wasn't many places to protect themselves under an attack. It was one of the first things he had investigated while exploring the land - perhaps it was because he was a father and he wanted to ensure his family's safety, but he also believed it might be because he wanted to be a guardian and that involved protecting. Both reasons were valid at this point, though the whole of the Valley didn't seem to have too many issues regarding attacks. The only one Mawk could think of was Kelina, but he believed her to be gone. One could never be too sure, but her scent had faded distinctly. From everywhere. Around the Rising Sun Valley, at least. Maybe she'd just got bored and found someone else to tormet now that Horosk had left. Or, perhaps, the raven was stalking him still. Maybe... maybe Horosk was dead. Who knew, right? He hoped the strange wolf was safe, even if they'd never been very close. He had still been a packmate and somewhat of a friend, and besides, the Scout would never wish death on anyone. 

"Well, I hope we stay, too. I haven't seen any reason why not, and I'd rather like to find somewhere to stay. Much as I love travelling, I want my children to grow up in a place they can call home, without the worry of having to move on." Then the male brought up the idea of a patrol, and Mawk was quick to agree. "I'd love to." You're a mercenary, right? Yes and no. "Mercenary in training, yes." He smiled.