Lion Head Mesa i found a catalyst for disaster in you
304 Posts
Ooc —
Having made his way through the mountains and into the far-reaches of the valley on the other side, Murdock began to wonder if he oughtn't head back the direction he'd come to see about joining one of the several pack he'd passed by. After the first one that'd impeded his progress through the mountains, the male had come across two more. The first had been lacking in ways similar to the first - plenty of women, but plenty of children as well. Still, he'd considered it an option, unlike the second pack he'd come across. Their borders had smelled like death and terror, and Murdock didn't have time for either of those things.

But the journey had been awful long, and his paws were gettin' to be awfully sore. He was panting when he came upon the murky waters where a pale child was also standing, and so ignored the boy until his own thirst was satisfied.

Licking droplets of water from his chin, the male turned his two-toned eyes to the smaller wolf. He did not normally like to associate with or even speak to children this young, but though the male was a consummate ass, he wasn't completely heartless. "Whatchya doing out here, kid?" he asked, his voice gruff from several days of disuse. "Don'chya know it's dangerous to be out all alone?"
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - July 23, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 06, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 23, 2017, 08:49 PM