Lion Head Mesa i found a catalyst for disaster in you
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
that's fine, but mostly his rolls were all dodges so, ahaha, i'm not sure if that can actually be called "winning". xD ending round one
edit. you get my 100th post c:

His teeth clip against Murdock’s shoulder but his attack is otherwise defended as Drogon shoots past the man. The soturi whirls quick, knowing better than to have his spine exposed, glad that while his youth does not yet give him the advantage of brawn — though he is no small child; he is long legged and his pudge and softness of childhood has begun to harden into solid muscle from training and honing his body into a lethal weapon — he afforded speed in brute force’s stead (something he will not have for long and thus deigns to make the most of). The older male lunges forward with an attack and Drogon tucks his muzzle close to his throat, to protect it, bracing himself only to throw his weight sharply to the left at the last second, dodging the attack. The other male scrambles back and waves his tail in a friendly manner. This is a lesson, a spar and though it this spar is amiable Drogon takes his training very seriously. Drogon wants to be the best, after all. He does not rush forth, nor attack again. It is Murdock’s turn to attack first, to initiate the second round.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 06, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by RIP Wintersbane - August 09, 2017, 04:42 AM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 23, 2017, 08:49 PM