Cerulean Cape i let all my love rot inside me
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Khalil keeps pushing his boundaries, just as he does with his warrior training. If he does not push against and break them then he will never know his full potential — or at least this is what he thinks, anyway. He has travelled further than he can recall traveling before as he heads north, towards the coast. He has never seen sand or the ocean before in his life as he wades through the golden dunes — unsure how he feels about the extra effort he has to put into just walking as the sand shifts and gives way beneath his footfalls, swallowing his mittened paws he keeps moving for the fear that it will not stop with just his paws, but finds relief when the sand wet from the waves which crash and then recede back into the sea is more firm. Solid. He sticks to it, instead, shivering as the cold waves rush against his soot dusted stockings, his fur sticky with salt water and flecked with grains of sand.

Khal isn’t so sure he likes the beach, though the breeze — if not insultingly salty and sticky — is nice as it weaves through the tendrils of fur cools him off and the sun is warm upon his face. After spending almost a whole month cooped up in the abysmal darkness of Blackfeather Woods (though it was of his own choice as he accumulated to their pack). The truth as Khal knows it is that he is relatively free to do whatever he wants — and even if he isn’t it is clear that he isn’t listening and will revolt against the heavy burden of chains that keep him stationed. He needs room to seek adventure, to grow, to fight. One cannot fight in a cage, after all.

The soutri’s glacial gaze fixates on fresh paw prints that lead into dry sand dunes before the tide rushes up and washes the prints almost entirely away. He sees her in the distance, a flash of agouti fur before she (though he cannot pick up on a distinct scent) disappears from his view. He almost doesn’t go after her but the impulse is too strong and he wonders if she has swam in the sea (and why she would do that!) and finds himself following in her direction, letting out a chuff to garner her attention as he stands upon the slight rise of the sand dune, hoping that the noise was not swallowed by the sea behind him.
Messages In This Thread
i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - July 24, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 16, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 19, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 20, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2017, 08:25 AM