Cerulean Cape i let all my love rot inside me
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
She snorts at his deduction of the Island wolves and Drogon feels a wicked smirk tug at the corners of his lips. She does not confirm or deny his words but he chooses to take the noise she makes as confirmation regardless. Drogon worries, for a moment, that she will do as everyone else has done and poke and prod him about his parents: an explanation that he does not feel like getting into every time he runs across a nosy adult but to his relief she does not inquire and the soturi keeps his past securely to his chest unwilling to offer it freely. Too many wolves know it already …wolves that he may have very well made enemies of ( even if it is the past of his own creation: the lie with a small sliver of truth to it ). There are few he is willing to trust these days and came to the tough conclusion that he might be better on his own. He, at the very least, can trust himself.

Unbeknownst to him, a frown began to twist his lips into a contemplative scowl and he is jarred from his thoughts once more as she speaks about the Island wolves. That their gathering had been sheer coincidence but that they were as unorganized as it came …or at least that was how he took her cryptic words about ‘trying to make it work as a pack’. Trying and failing, he gleams from her words though she does not come right out and say it. He shifts his weight as she offers him her name in return, tucking it away. Cascada. “Are you heading anywhere specific, Cascada?” He inquires of her suddenly, his ears cupping forth atop his skull before they slick back to rest at half mast. “Would you mind a traveling companion? I know how to hunt. I know how to fight and I won’t slow you down,” The young titan makes his claims with unabashed confidence. His hunting skills aren’t as refined as they could be, admittedly, but he could fill his own stomach with small woodland creatures and that was enough, for now. He has taken advantage of his teachers when it came to his warrior training and though he was not large enough to take on an adult ( though he isn’t exactly small by any mean of the word anymore as he is in the stage of rapid growth ) and win by brute strength alone that doesn’t mean he can’t deal some serious damage and take hits. His build is thick and heavy and his soft puppy pudge has begun to harden into solid, corded muscle. “You won’t even know I’m there most of the time.” Drogon offers as incentive, if his offered skills aren’t enough to encourage it. He doesn't want her to think that she'll need to be responsible for him. He was adventurous and an opportunist and had a ( inherited and familiar ) drive to know the layout of land and the surrounding packs, running off the belief that he shares with his mobster father: that knowledge is the ultimate power.
Messages In This Thread
i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 16, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 19, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 20, 2017, 04:22 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - August 28, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by Addie - September 04, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: i let all my love rot inside me - by RIP Wintersbane - September 04, 2017, 08:25 AM