Redhawk Caldera why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan turned his head when he saw his father, who was grabbing the squirrel that Lagan had brought. Lagan smiled, his tail wagging happily, and he rolled over towards Elwood to give his dad a lick on his cheek. He then rolled back, a big child at heart, and returned to playing with the pups. His dad replied to his remarks on the babies' names, and Lagan made a 'ch' sound with his teeth. Yeah right! My name is Tiarnach I think. But isn't one of these guys like Mathematical or something? This one? He asked, pointing to the one that just snored incredibly loud.

He giggled at her and grabbed her gently by the scruff, and pulled her close to his chest. He looked back up at his dad when Elwood mentioned his trip with Gannet, and Lagan was more than happy to discuss this topic. He took an excited breath before he began. Dad it was so lit! Me and Gannet went up the mountains, and we made it to like the top! It was so cool up there! And we found a pack, south of the mountains called Teaghlaigh. They were very nice and I met this guy there named Tapat.

Lagan's memory of Tapat made his white tipped tail take off faster than before, And Tapat was super cute and nice and happy and I liked him a lot and I think I'm going to go visit him again sometime. He finished, then added, But not yet, because I have to look after my baby siblings now.
Messages In This Thread
why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - July 28, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - August 03, 2017, 07:38 AM