Redhawk Caldera why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Oh my gosh, I love Lagan so much <3

Elwood swallowed the food that was in his mouth, shifting his gaze to Clover as she made a sound much louder than seemed possible for a puppy her size. Coincidentally, it was her given name that Lagan referenced, and Elwood gave a shrug. She probably had the longest name of any of their pups, but if he was being honest, most of them were challenging to pronounce. "Mathghamhain," he said with a chuckle, then added, "Don't forget your sister's name is Caoilfhionn. You lucked out, Tiarnach. But that's why you all get nicknames."

Lagan wasted no time in obliging his father and telling him about his adventure with Gannet. Elwood listened attentively, committing the name of the pack -- Teaghlaigh -- to memory. He was glad to hear that they had been friendly, but his interest was even further piqued when Lagan's voice took on a particularly affectionate tone. He blinked. Was the boy saying what he thought he was...?

"I'm glad you want to stay and help with your brothers and sisters," he said, then carefully questioned, "So tell me more about Tapat."
Messages In This Thread
why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - July 28, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Elwood - August 05, 2017, 10:33 PM