Moonspear how can i love someone i never touched?
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The last few weeks Lyra had spent mostly either with Terance or out collecting herbs. If she had to be honest, most of her "healing" was really trial and error and the dark boy was her guinea pig (though of course she wouldn't admit that to him). She had already messed up a couple of times, including once when she accidentally applied a plant to his wound that caused him to snap completely out of his stupor with a yell of pain before falling unconscious once again. That plant was quickly tossed aside.

That afternoon found Lyra hiking the mountain, in search of a certain wild, golden flower which seemed to be helping with Terance's injuries. They looked better, at least. The sound of a familiar voice nearby caught her attention, however, and she stopped by a seemingly abandoned den, testing the air. The scent of her little sisters was strong here, Vela more-so than Galaxy. She frowned slightly, mentally berating Galaxy for straying from the den in her current state. Did Vela encourage her?

She slowly approached the opening of the cave, remembering her escapades with Hydra and Alya. They used to hold secret meetings all the time. They still did, but the were becoming increasingly infrequent. Perhaps it was because they weren't holed up in a single area of Moonspear anymore. Head low, unable to make out her little sister's voice anymore, Lyra gave a soft, friendly call, "you in there, Galaxy? Vela?"
Messages In This Thread
how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - July 30, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - July 31, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Vela - August 06, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: how can i love someone i never touched? - by Lyra - September 07, 2017, 10:26 AM