Cedar Sweep because you are funny and pretty
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Tapat seemed extremely upset, and Lagan still wasn't sure quite why. He didn't think the other boy strange because of it though. Being a sitter, Lagan had to have a lot of patience, and a lot of understanding. And that he had. He gave Tapat a smile and even nuzzle the other boy's cheek, to wipe away the tears. Super quadruple promise with a cherry on top. He replied.

Then Tapat explained that he had short term memory loss. Lagan's smile faded a bit, as he began to feel sad. it would be hard having a relationship with somebody who couldn't remember where he even lived. What if they became boyfriends, and one day Tapat forgot Lagan? Lagan would be so sad, maybe even devastated. What if they had pups, and Tapat forgot to watch over them and something bad happened! Maybe Lagan was thinking a little too far ahead. He remembered the here and now, and how happy Tapat made him. Was that worth it?

Lagan raised his head again to see the look of shame and sadness on Tapat's face. Lagan realized then that he did really like Tapat, and that seeing him sad made Lagan hurt. Leaving Tapat now would make Tapat even sadder and it would make Lagan's heart break. Lagan wanted to be with the Teaghlaigh boy, to hug him and play with him, and explore and laugh with him. So that was what he would do. I'm sorry that you forget things, but that's not your entire personality. I'm not going to know you by, 'my forgetful boyfriend Tapat', I'll know you by 'my mega super awesome and cute boyfriend Tapat'. And as long as you remember me, I'll always be your friend. He said with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 04, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 04, 2017, 08:41 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 04, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 04, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 04, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 04, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 08, 2017, 07:41 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 09, 2017, 08:24 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:45 AM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Tapat - August 17, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: because you are funny and pretty - by Lagan - August 18, 2017, 07:39 AM