Dragoncrest Cliffs you taught me the courage of stars
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
thank you!! c: i wouldn't say she's failing: she helped eske uncover the real reason behind her hesitance. :P You can archive this as is, if you wanted, or if you want to post once more before archiving that's fine too. I'd love another Eske x Shalon thread in the future!

Eske isn’t sure what is worse: the fact that she was given something only temporarily or that it was done under a delirious command: therefore not meant to happen at all. Right. As Shalon reiterated and Eske has been telling herself: it’s only temporary. Not worth her energy to try to deduce the reason why when it will cease to matter the moment Heda is well enough to join the world outside of her den once more; but the advice is sound despite that somewhere inside her Eske has already known it. It’s a trivial thing to ponder when that energy could be spent leading. Her time as a leader was numbered so she might as well enjoy it and make the best out of it while she could ( even if the circumstances in which she rose were unfavorable ). She offers a quiet, sage nod as they continue on the patrol having nothing more to add other than “Thanks Shalon.” and a soft smile, thinking that this second first meeting went a lot smoother and a lot better than their first.

Business was business and Eske ( something she believes she owes to Kendra’s impact on her life ) tried to be nice to new(er) members of Drageda.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 10, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 12, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 17, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 09:58 PM