Dragoncrest Cliffs Knowing and Understanding are two different concepts
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
As Shalon speaks it is clear to Eske that the woman has an affinity and passion for the stars. She even attempts to trace out the constellation for Eske as she speaks but even as the warrior follows the path of the woman traces she fails to be able to connect the dots. She still fails to see any shapes and offers a small, apologetic smile. Perhaps she is simply too pragmatic. She doesn’t have much of an imagination except when it comes to strategizing and coordinating battles, on thinking how the enemy would think and the ways they are vulnerable. She has a heart mind for war. “I’m sure it’s lovely,” Eske admits a bit sheepishly, subtly clueing the older woman in on the fact that she still doesn’t see the “great bear”. “I would like that.” Despite that she does not harbor the talent for mapping shapes in the night sky she would still enjoy listening to the story, she thinks.

Eske couldn’t remember the last time she’d been told a story.

“I went to check on Heda, spend some time with her.” Eske admits, salmon pink tongue drawing across her jowls. “and I was patrolling.” She will sleep, eventually, but drowsiness eludes her at the moment and she’d hoped that by patrolling she might be able to tire herself out enough to fall asleep.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing and Understanding are two different concepts - by RIP Blodreina - August 24, 2017, 03:04 AM