Dragoncrest Cliffs The World I know
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax was uncertain of the new wolf within their ranks. Once upon a time, he had been open and friendly and excited for every wolf he met. But time had made him more protective of his family, and with that came more suspicion of those he had not known since birth. He still thought himself invincible and so unafraid of these newcomers, but that didn't mean he trusted them. Especially now with one parent missing and the other near incapacitated. Though responsibility for the pack had clearly been handed to Eske for the time-being, Artaax felt it his duty to assist in the guardianship of their home since her attention was now divided.

Unfortunately, Artaax was distracted fby protecting from outsiders by further inspecting those within. He'd been tailing Cecil for a little over an hour, keeping a more than safe distance so he could merely observe. He wanted to know where the man went and what he did when away from the rest of the pack, and was admittedly a bit disappointed that he didn't do anything devious at all. He wanted to be the hero - to discover something epically villainous and defeat it, saving everyone. Driving bad guys away from the territory felt like a very ordinary thing to do. He wanted to do something extraordinary, and that meant someone within needed to secretly be a treacherous bastard.

So far, Cecil was not one. Artaax eventually gave up on simply following the male and decided to take a more direct approach. They'd told him this wolf was one of them - another lost soul of Seageda come to follow his nomi. He suspected this one might be like the few others he'd met who had pledged their loyalty and then wandered off, never to be heard from again. He despised those traitors, and so was full of suspicion and mistrust when he stepped into Cecil's view and announced himself with a chuff and an authoritative (for a five month old) stance.

Messages In This Thread
The World I know - by Cecil - August 17, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: The World I know - by Artaax - August 19, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: The World I know - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: The World I know - by Artaax - August 21, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: The World I know - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: The World I know - by Artaax - September 16, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: The World I know - by Cecil - October 02, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: The World I know - by Artaax - October 08, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: The World I know - by Cecil - October 09, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: The World I know - by Artaax - October 13, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: The World I know - by Cecil - October 23, 2017, 07:34 PM