Porcupine Ridge don't switch on me, i got big plans
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
It never took too long for Liffey to feel the need to stretch her legs again after returning from a trip. Fortunately, the lands surrounding the Vale were interesting enough to satisfy her need to wander. After cruising around the area so often, she had grown quite adept at finding her way. She was more sure-footed on the cliffs than she used to be, and didn't tire nearly as often as she had when they'd first settled in the little oasis between the mountains. She knew many of the paths that lead in and out of the lands they'd claimed, and it was one of those today that she took with no real intention for what her goal for the afternoon really was.

As it turned out, Liffey unwiittingly left home just to stumble across something that was usually found right within it. She picked up his scent a couple of hours into her scouting and, since it was still rather fresh, she turned on her heels to track her packmate down. This was one she hadn't spent too much time with before and now seemed just as good a day as any to remedy that. The Blackthorn danced along a short ledge, turned a corner and found herself standing just a few feet above and a couple of yards away from the platinum-furred Delta. She barked to call attention to herself, her tail wagging and a gentle smile curling across her muzzle.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - August 21, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - August 28, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - August 29, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - September 06, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - September 08, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - September 12, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - September 17, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - September 20, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - September 23, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - October 01, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - October 07, 2017, 05:30 PM