Whitewater Gorge A Prince Without A Kingdom
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
The other questions his legitimacy, and rightfully so. "I was sure it was him that slipped and fell down the Spire, or it could have been a random stranger who coincidently looked very similar to me and carried the name Kjalarr," He shrugs, perhaps too nonchalantly, but truthful enough. The part about the Spire had been partially factual; they had gone up together but none had fallen off. Vaati had simply been left there for what he had assumed was Arrille, but as the other boy continues, he is unsure if Kjalarr had ever found the other son. "No," He replies curtly response to the other's question of if Kjalarr had ever spoken of him before his untimely death.

Vaati observes silently after saying so, leaving a few moments in between before he moves on to the next point of interest casually. "Well, I suppose it is my mother who truly knew him," How his mother had come across the Northerner is a mystery to him, and he doesn't particularly care to know. He doubts there is more to their story than a one-night stand, and that thought alone creates a rise of bile in the back of his throat; he finds it very unlikely that his mother even knows much about the man either. Vaati shrugs, "I didn't know him at all," He still doesn't, even as Kjalarr resides within the dark woods, he knows nothing of him or why he had come to his home in the first place.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Arrille - August 21, 2017, 07:47 PM
RE: A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Vaati - August 21, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Arrille - August 21, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Arrille - September 28, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Vaati - October 01, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Arrille - October 02, 2017, 12:56 AM
RE: A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Vaati - October 07, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: A Prince Without A Kingdom - by Arrille - October 07, 2017, 07:31 PM