Northstar Vale disco pizzaman
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The man proved himself in an instant to be respectful and polite, which put Liffey at ease. She relaxed her posture as he explained who he had come to see, in spite of the twinge of anxiety that clenched at her heart upon hearing Rannoch's name. Being perceptive as she was, Liffey spotted the glance behind her and felt the twinge sharpen.

"Rannoch left a few days ago in search of his brother," Liffey informed him, totally pulling a Rannoch and leaping to trust a stranger with probably too much of the truth, "He's not back yet. Genie should be around, and I'm sure will come if he heard your call." She didn't know the latter too well yet, and so she did truly hope that he would show. Or she. I should check before posting.

"I'm Liffey, Gamma of the pack and Rannoch's..." Liffey froze for a second, paralyzed by both surprise at beginning her comment and uncertainty as to how to answer, "...Second." Good one. She shifted uncomfortably, realizing how odd she must seem but unable to help herself. Plus, she was his second? A gamma? That was just plain contradictory. Time to distract. "How do you know him? Them?" ..But not very well.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 06, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 09, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 12, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - October 01, 2017, 08:59 AM