Northstar Vale disco pizzaman
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
lol I love it. Also, I'm making random assumptions here.

Liffey was attentive as the older wolf explained himself and the connections he had to her packmates. He apparently knew Genie better than she did, but not Rannoch so much. She smiled at the story he told, but felt herself flinch inwardly as he mentioned a relationship between Rannoch and his daughter. She nipped that particular jealous reaction in the bud almost instantly, realizing the emotion for how crazy it was. Outwardly, she just smiled.

"I believe I remember that buck," she replied thoughtfully, "Rannoch brought a bit home for me. He and I have hunted together a number of times now and have not once ever caught anything, so I think he takes pity on me and makes sure to keep me fed." She grinned at the memory and felt a pang of longing for the wayward alpha. She missed his companionship fiercely, and it was hard to be reminded of every way that she was lacking with him being away.

Nevertheless, she continued. "It's kind of you to stop by. Hopefully Genie will be along before you get bored of my company and head off. I'll certainly tell her you came to visit if she doesn't make it in time though," Liffey said as her tail wagged, "I don't think I caught your name?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 06, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 09, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 12, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - October 01, 2017, 08:59 AM