Panther Park twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey nodded as the dark female responded. "Cypress looks different - all black with some lighter gray on his back," she replied, bringing him to mind, "Just one brother. He has cousins he considers brothers, but one has been gone a long time. The other is at the Vale, so Cypress is the only missing one."

She was still was Miyako began to pace, her own thoughts walking in similar circles in her mind. "The Vale is average-sized, I'd say," she replied, almost mechanically as she continued to try to work out where Rannoch may have gone. Miyako continued to speak, but Liffey's mind had finally settled enough to begind drawing her path, so she remained quiet for a few seconds even after the other girl had finished.

"I think.. I'm going to head North West towards Neverwinter Forest," she explained, "Rannoch and Cypress grew up there. It makes sense that maybe Rannoch would have gone there to look for Cypress. Maybe after I'll go to Moonspear, if I don't find him. They're our allies, and we have close friends amongst their ranks. I don't know why Cypress would up and disappear to go see them, but... It's the most I have to go on."

Liffey took a breath, feeling calmer now that she had some sense of direction. It also helped that she'd taken a sufficiently long break from her panicked sprinting. She smiled at Miyako gratefully. "Thank you. Talking this through out loud has been helpful," she said, "If in your travels you come across either of them, you can at least let them know where I'm headed. And you can tell them to just go home - I'll probably go back there if Neverwinter and Moonspear don't work out."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: twelve seconds, and you're in the wrong booth. - by Liffey - September 20, 2017, 05:18 PM