Kintla Flatlands we can't compete with the squirrels
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
“I know you’ve spoken to her before. My companion has told me of you. You are paying awful close attention to my scouting party, speaking of it being so close to your pack lands when we are on neutral territory and not bothering you at all. Perhaps you should be more worried about the pack attempting to claim Ravensblood Forest right on your doorstep instead.” Eske spits, almost slipping into Trigedasleng. She catches herself last minute, knowing that he and the girl that appears at his side will not understand her native tongue. She is increasingly annoyed. He can take the girl that has joined his side and leave her and her’s alone. There was only four of them all smelling of Drageda ( if even faintly ), five counting Furi and they’ve been moving. As far as Eske was concerned he had much bigger concerns than her and her scouting party. His meddling only slowed them down.

"If the goufa wishes to speak to you, then she will. She knows where you live, she knows how to find you. If she seeks you out, I will not stop her,” Eske speaks this to both of them, taking a step closer to the girl who looks back to her and whines with her tail low. “How would you feel if one of my men kept sniffing around your daughters?” Perhaps Eske is a bit biased towards her own gender because she’s only ever been attracted to other women. Or perhaps she’s just annoyed that he keeps sticking his nose in their business …but oddly only seems to gravitate towards the girl without really consulting her or the others unless they step in ( or so this is how Eske assumes anyway ). She can’t help the sweep of her tail against her hocks; perhaps if she trusted him it would be different. Eske's never trusted strangers ( in fact she's known for her hostility towards them ) and that isn't about to change. “It is fine to be cautious but you’re interfering with our search and for our missing wolves it could be life or death. I will not ask you again. Please leave us be to continue our search. The quicker we find them the sooner we’ll leave.” He might be older than her and he might be larger than her but she is wanlida and he does not frighten her any more than the young woman to have came to his aid.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 17, 2017, 01:22 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 17, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 17, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - September 17, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 18, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 03:25 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Dawn - September 27, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Mallaidh - October 09, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - October 11, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Grayday Sr. - October 11, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: we can't compete with the squirrels - by RIP Blodreina - October 28, 2017, 03:07 AM