Otatso Wetlands I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
sorry for the wait, i'll pull him out now and let you post or archive. thanks for the thread :)

He leans forward, extending his neck as far as he could reach to secure a firm grasp on the branch. Using momentum to push himself forward, he begins to feel himself move free, the quelching of his feet becoming released from the mud drives him further and he pulls up. The added force from the other pulling him forward and the upwards motion he provides releases one of his paws to the safety of a stable surface, and soon enough, he gains enough force to pull the rest of him out. He lets out a breath of relief, staring glaringly at the space in which he was trapped and making a mental note to avoid the sticky territory at all costs. "Thank you, very much." He turns to his rescuer, rather uprised the other had been able to get him out. "If you ever swing by a big dark forest near here, remind me that I owe you a favour," He dips his head in thanks and parts ways with the other, eager to get out of there as fast as he could.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 21, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 22, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - October 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - November 02, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - December 17, 2017, 10:43 AM