The Sunspire obvious
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
When she smiled, it conjured one of his own making to his lips—unbidden, but also heartfelt. He didn't quite understand it, and didn't have the current capacity to even attempt any disections of these unusual emotions. All Rian knew was that Hydra was just as important to him as his brothers were, and that was enough for now. It was odd, sure. He hadn't spent time cultivating their connection as he had with Cypress or Rannoch, but maybe that was the reason. Sometimes, things clicked without any effort at all. 

He rumbled a soft note as she caught onto his faux pas and a flush warmed his cheeks. The young man flattened his ears as he returned the look—why was she so interested? "I, uh," He stammered, true to form. No, he didn't have any experience with it. In fact, it wasn't something that had even crossed his mind until a few moments ago. "No, actually. I never really thought about it. Rannoch and Liffey are close—" He stopped himself, realizing that he didn't really understand the true nature of the grayscale pair's relationship (when, at some point between Rian and Hydra's return, and Liffey's arrival the pair did, in fact, confess their intentions for one another but Rian has no idea ahaha). "and I think Cypress had a friend he was interested in, but I never... really considered anything for myself, I guess." 

But now that it was at the forefront of his mind, he almost wanted to correct his statement. He did think about it. He'd thought about it a lot more after stepping down and wandering off into the wilds of the Vale. With only his mind to keep him company, Rian had fantastized about scenarios that warmed his heart; hunting together, watching the stars, choosing a home. The idea of a mate was attractive to him on a base level, but Rian, in his infinite cycle of self-doubt, didn't imagine himself to be a good canidate for it. "You? I can imagine your status probably attracts suitors and, I mean, who could blame them..." 
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
obvious - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 21, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 24, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 28, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 28, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - October 02, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - October 02, 2017, 10:12 PM