The Sunspire obvious
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Rian exhaled loudly and replied (albeit airlessly), "Yes, OK—alright." And then he remembered Charon, and the whole uncertainty there. Though Rian was somewhat bolstered by her teasing (a sign that he hadn't completely fucked everything up) there was still the very real matter of actually—wait, had she suggested he stay at Moonspear? As in, not go back to the Vale. As in, uproot... again. The idea was terrifying. Until he caught her smile, and all doubts instantly vanished. Yes, he supposed he could. It was what adults did, right? 

"I took you more for a... 'bring me the heads of my enemies', type." He mused, attempting humor as he took a few tenative steps forward to reclaim a bit of ground. "But if wildflowers are more your style, then I'll be sure to find the best ones just for you." He remarked with a nervous swish of his tail, hoping his approach would be somewhat well-recieved. He didn't like the distance, he found; it only amplified the marked loneliness he felt without her nearby. Friendship was important and Hydra, who existed somewhere beyond that spectrum entirely, was a key factor.

But of course, being Rian, there was something he couldn't quite hammer out of his mind. The fact that her father a. didn't seem to have a high opinion of him during their only meeting and b. was Hydra's father and, as such, the biggest obstacle between him and whatever these feelings were. "But uh, there might be an issue with me... staying at Moonspear: your dad didn't seem terribly impressed by me when we met a few months ago." He admitted with a twist of his lips. "He found me while we were still moving from Neverwinter, and asked about our group. I found out he was from Moonspear and totally messed up—I didn't make the connection that he was your dad until he told me, and didn't seem pleased that we were friends..." 

"I also might have said your mom was scary but, uh, not in a bad way if that makes sense..." 
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
obvious - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 21, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 24, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 28, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 28, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - October 02, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - October 02, 2017, 10:12 PM