Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Eske responds to her Second’s call as quickly as she can, and when she approaches the girl lets out a soft chuff of greeting. It is almost like a second nature, climbing. It reminds her of when she’d lived on Sleeping Dragon. Her childhood is somewhat fond — her memories of Gyda and Gavriel, certainly. The rest of them she could do without, especially because they mostly consisted of the siblings that she has disassociated herself from. The traitors. Now, however, is not the time for nostalgia. She still has work to do and is thus without reward. There is still no sign of Arlo or Wildfire and Eske is beginning to think this trip is futile. They’ve been away for a while now, and it is about time they wrap it up and head back to Drageda. She intends to, first, explore the Ridge a bit more closely while they are here and then head to the Vale before she curves the party back towards home. Nevertheless: they are on the home stretch now and if they can’t find the two they seek then …that is what she’ll return to Heda with. She can’t make Wildfire and Arlo appear out of thin air, after all, and she hopes that The Commander won’t be angry that she brings her Second back despite that she isn’t whom Eske and the others were first sent out to find. “Have you found something?” Eske inquires of her Second, moving to join her at her side though she is careful to leave plenty of personal space between them.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 03:39 AM