Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
The truth was Eske does not feel like playing nice, schmoozing some Alpha or guardian into giving her information that they will, more than likely, not have. If Wildfire and Arlo were heading to Redhawk Caldera there it makes no sense for them to have stopped there. She wants to wrap up their investigate and go home. That does not mean they can’t be prodded for information simply: Eske doesn’t want to be the one to do it. Plus, she lacks the ….niceness that requires. The charisma. She’s a warrior, after all. Not a diplomat. She did…passable enough as Fleimkepa but it was never a rank meant for her, regardless of how much she actually enjoyed being a leader. Eske looks to her young Second, then to Vale and then back on the girl once more. “I doubt they’ll know anything though it might be worth sending someone to speak to them just in case,” Eske surmises, more so of thinking aloud for the benefit of her young Second. “We could head back to Drageda in the meantime. Heda is waiting for our return, after all, and I need to get you situated in the pack.” Eske was no longer a leader and no longer held the power to accept the girl, though she hopes her addition will not be an issue. She just sort of …assumed. The Drakru’s ears pivot atop her skull as her gaze rests down upon the Vale.

It occurs to Eske a few moments later that the girl is speaking and thus can finally give her a name to address her by instead of “girl” and “her second”. “Is there a particular name you’d like the others and myself to call you?” Eske broaches the subject again for the first time since their initial meeting, figuring it was as good a time as any to take advantage of the situation.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:07 AM