Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i think we could probably wrap this up soon? :0

Eske gives offers a nod of approval when Étoille answers her proposed side-mission without preamble and it is a favorable response at that, though if not for his nod of acceptance first she might not have realized that he was agreeing when he spoke using his strange tongue. She wonders if that’s the kind of nagging ( albeit small ) frustration that others feel when she uses Trigedasleng and they are not privy to the tongue of her people. She cannot ( and does not! ) begrudge him it because there was one point where all Eske had stubbornly spoke had been Trigedasleng. Her gaze flickers back from her titan companion to look at the twisted corpse of her once and now gone forever companion. “This will have to remain his final resting place.” Eske concludes though there is a slight drop to her shoulders as she speaks it. It is too risky to try to extract him and even if they could have reached him Eske isn’t so sure she’d want to drag his half rotting corpse back to Drageda. It would draw too much unwanted attention and they already had that bothersome fly of an alpha breathing down their necks. She gets as close as she dares.

yu gonplei ste odon.”

Eske manages to get out the words without choking on them, before she turns her back on Arlo’s corpse for the last time and returns to her companions just a short distance away. “When you’re ready Étoille,” Eske addresses him with a ‘go-ahead’ nod. “I will take Furi back to Shalon and Cecil.” She informs them both of the plan, her gaze lingering upon her Second before it flickers to the titan. “I will be a call away should the Vale wolves give you any trouble.” She will not impose upon the mission she gave him but she doesn’t want to send him into a possible lion’s den without some sort of re-enforcement either, just in case.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by RIP Blodreina - September 25, 2017, 03:46 AM