Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

In the sudden influx of chaos, Étoille has largely stayed back. He thinks, maybe, heda finally says her name but between the arrival of their missing party, the ginger-furred child's disruption, Towhee's arrival and subsequent shrieking - and then the collapse of order as Wildfire takes priority - it goes between the titan's ears unheard.

He is not family, nor does he know Wildfire (the news that she is heda's mate is one thing caught and processed, and Étoille feels a smidge guilty for his previous assumption of her demise). He is also not a healer, and so he lingers back, observing the scene - only stepping closer when all of Drageda's party forms a circle around the body. 

The man he had been standing by before - Hux? - steps up to volunteer to carry her form. Ah. Étoille clears his throat and finally speaks: "I can assist." Like the pale man he is large and tall and shouldering the frail red woman would be of little issue. The titan moves to stand closer to Hux, waiting for orders - from him, heda or the Caldera wolves.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Étoille - October 11, 2017, 09:32 AM