Fairspell Meadow If the heavens ever did speak
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira’s words nearly sputtered to a stop as Horosk leapt upon her. The fae fell to the ground, her back pressed against the soil and his paws resting upon her chest. Joy wrote itself across her features, reciprocating the emotions displayed so clearly in Horosk’s own. Her heart raced in her chest. It was a wonder how one’s heart could ache more the closer you get to the object of its affection. As of now it was nearly purring in contentment, yet beating in anticipation.

It had been so long without others, without him, that she had nearly forgotten what is was like to feel such unabashed enjoyment. It was as if the stars shined for him – glowing around him like a halo. Mira peered up at him, realizing just how lonely she had been without him. He had never left her mind – that one stable person in this crazy world. She felt something when gazing up at those two, amaranthine eyes, a feeling so strange it was nearly overwhelming. Like the sudden realization that she was complete, as though her heart danced around in her chest at his mere presence.

It was strange. How one could go from gaining an acquaintance, to becoming friends with them, to becoming nearly besotted with them. She realized he was the only person she could confide in, her only true friend – yet more. He was worth the wait.

He said that endearing little nickname once more and Semira could not contain the word that playfully slipped out. “Parrot,” she murmured through a sly grin. His laughter, or perhaps it was simply the joyful inflection in his tone, triggered a light, musical laugh of her own to slip out. The fae’s laugh was cut short as she noticed him studying her - intensely. She wanted to inquire as to what he was thinking, but thought better of it. Semira lifted a flaxen paw, playfully pawing at his face before he nearly jumped backwards off of her as he seemed to realize their intimate proximity. A low laugh, nearly a hum, rumbled from her chest at his embarrassment.

The dove aptly swept to her own feet, rocking back upon her haunches and curling her plume about herself. Mira’s head inclined to the side, “Oh, you missed me?” She let the vowels play out accordingly, her eyes sparkling. She sensed the slight tone in his voice – the sadness pouring from his heart. She wanted him to be happy. “I’ve been as good as I can be…mostly exploring the Wilds.” She wanted to distract him from that loneliness, if only for as long as it took for her to speak. “I can officially say I have seen every nook and cranny of the Valley.” Cue the mischievous grin, “–annnd what have you been up too?”
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
If the heavens ever did speak - by Horosk - October 05, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: If the heavens ever did speak - by Semira - October 06, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: If the heavens ever did speak - by Horosk - October 06, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: If the heavens ever did speak - by Semira - October 06, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: If the heavens ever did speak - by Horosk - October 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: If the heavens ever did speak - by Semira - October 10, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: If the heavens ever did speak - by Horosk - October 11, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: If the heavens ever did speak - by Semira - October 18, 2017, 08:19 AM