Wheeling Gull Isle Don't tell me what you think that I can be
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Her head was spinning with hunger. It seemed that, no matter how much she tried to put on weight, fat simply wouldn't stick to her bones. She was far too skittish to eat in group settings, and thus, only had what she could catch for herself. This was crabs, mostly, and other things she could pluck from the tide pools. She was still too scared to go near the surf, but when the tide was low, she could come out onto the rocks, and look fearfully out onto the deep, blue sea.

Today, though the tide was low, she could not find it in her to do anything but lie in the tall grasses and shiver in the cold. It'd been several days since she'd last seen another wolf, despite being stuck on an island with several of them. No one seemed eager to seek her out, but even if they tried, Doe tended to be rather hard to find. The other still overwhelmed her senses and - at times - frightened her even with their kindness.

But when the howl rang out, Doe found herself lifting her head and letting out a tiny, warbling cry. Come find me, she begged. She didn't want to be alone anymore.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 05, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 05, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 07, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 16, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 27, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 30, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - November 03, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - November 04, 2017, 02:27 PM