Moonspear you have ichor running through your veins
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Drogon is glad that Amekaze does not capitalize upon his statement about missing his mother and Drogon is happy to let it fall to the wayside. He is worlds away from her now ( he does not know just how very true that thought is ) and it’s not like he can ever go back. He remembers her in pieces and has nothing concrete to really hang on to anyway: pieces of a picture that will never be whole. Drogon has long ago accepted that he is the catalyst for his own suffering. His ears cup forth, attentive, when Amekaze explains the mechanics of snow stating to him first and foremost that it’s a lot of chance. Drogon looks up to the sky and sees just that: sky. He is not gifted at deciphering it, nor the stars on the clear night sky. Others see shapes and he just sees balls of fire and he wonders if that means he’s broken. “I’d be okay with a bit more snow,” The Ansbjørn grins at his alpha and lets his tail wag against his hocks for a moment before he bows his head and nuzzles his muzzle into the chilling snow.

He sends snow flying as he recoils his muzzle from the snow and lets out a low bubble of laughter before he offers a clear of his throat, realizing that she’s asked him a serious question. Drogon offers her a sheepish and apologetic glance before his muzzle parts to speak, “Good! I really like it here.” He admits. It’s a bit surprising to him, if he’s being honest with himself, simply because he’s never been very good with authority. He’s that juvenile delinquent your mom warns you about, that’s what Drogon is. It’s what he’ll always be: a rebel without a cause, James Dean slick ( or so he likes to think ). “I’m grateful that you took me in.” He adds. Especially when they didn’t have to. His past alone and haphazardly severed ties with the Blackfeather wolves that they seek war with was no doubt warrant enough to chase him off. “Training’s awesome,” Drogon grins. Any excuse to exercise and practice and improve and he was down. Perhaps his eagerness to spar made him a bit too aggressive at times but he was, honestly, improving. Calming down. “I mean, Hydra’s busy and not always available which I understand but I always look forward to our lessons.” And not just because he’s got a crush on his teacher ( but that does tend to make the prospect of lessons a bit more exciting then they would have regularly been ).
440 words
Messages In This Thread
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - October 15, 2017, 01:40 AM
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - October 26, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by Amekaze - November 23, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: you have ichor running through your veins - by RIP Wintersbane - November 28, 2017, 05:06 AM