Fox's Glade Trouble on the homefront
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
As Cebra pressed her forehead against him, seeking comfort, the scout rested his head on hers, placing a gentle lick upon the fur between her ears, like he often did with the children - both out of greeting and to calm them down. He felt a pang in his heart as she spoke of Cyron. Gone. Mawk, with his fatherly protectiveness, glanced down at his mate. "We will find him." He reassured, partly to her also to himself, wanting to train his brain to not think negatively. He must be practical and be focused on the task of actually finding and retrieving his son, rather than worrying that they might not get him. "We must be calm and collected, we don't want to over stress, okay? That wouldn't do Cyron any good."

"Alright, we will tell Valette. Perhaps she may or someone else may be able to watch over Rowana and Burr - I know they're becoming more independant but I still do not want them alone for too long." The safety of his children was one of his main concerns, and he promised himself that he must be more strict and aware of their location until they were a bit bigger, especially after what had happened now, with their smallest son. "We will do all we can to find him - and I promise that I will not let whoever did this get away easily." And with that he turned, motioning with his head toward the direction of the alphess' den. "Let's go talk to Valette."
Messages In This Thread
Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 07, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 07, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 07, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 10, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 11, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 14, 2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 14, 2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 23, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by RIP Valette - October 24, 2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 24, 2017, 05:17 PM