Redhawk Caldera i've hoarded your name in my mouth for months
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
lol i'm glad you enjoy it 'cause sometimes I cringe... Last post for Artaax! If you want to continue without me, feel free to PP him going back to Wildfire :)

Artaax didn't look at Blixen as she snapped at him. He merely rolled his eyes, tensing as she went on to state her case. She at least was more polite in her tone this time, though he still considered her to behavior to be impertinent. He glanced at nomi to gauge her reaction and found her nerves there on edge. She stated her reply, putting an end to the conversation the boy had already considered to be finished. With another glare at Blixen that implored her to hold her tongue, he nodded and looked back in the den that held Wildfire.

A glance back at Thuringwethil was the only request he made to see if they were excused. If tonight was to be his last with his mom for another while, then he wanted to go to her as soon as possible. Even if it meant leaving Blixen to argue with the heda like a spoiled brat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've hoarded your name in my mouth for months - by Artaax - October 11, 2017, 11:19 AM