Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Thanks to you. Lyra looked away suddenly as he spoke, feeling a pang in her chest as he thanked her. She couldn't deny that she liked the validation — especially from him — but it still hurt somehow. Almost as if she felt a little guilty for her fresh hatred of the man. The conflicting feelings where quickly pushed to one side however, as Lyra tried to refocus on her patient.

She nodded, almost clinically so, as he explained when the scar caused him discomfort; at least it was on the mend if what he said was anything to go by. When asked if she knew of anything that could relieve the occasional pain, the girl shifted uncomfortably. Why should I even help you, a voice in her head sneered but she ignored it, instead smiling back at Rannoch. "I...I may have some herbs," she said thoughtfully, though really, the only plant that came to mind was the yellow flower that had been her miracle find for both Rannoch and Terance.

She gave a gentle tilt of her head as gesture for him to follow as she wandered past (taking care not to even let a single hair brush against his). "I think I know where some are."
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 12, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM