Cassiopeia's View Grass is greener right?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His heart stopped for a few beats as she spoke to him in a calmer tone. His eyes were still ablaze and his breaths came quickly, the force of his emotions having taken a toll on him. He stared at her curiously and remained silent through her softly spoken words and tensed as she crawled to him.When she lay her chin into the crook of his neck he sighed heavily, his eyes falling shut as he leaned his cheeks against her skull. He drew in her scent, savoring the earthy scent of her fur that he had ached for so badly. After a few moments he lifted a foreleg and draped it across her shoulders gently holding her close to him.

"If they do not allow me back in, I will go in search of Cassiopeia and Aries. I will return to you Olive, I do not think I can bear to be without you again." He whispered into her ear. Unable to help himself he placed a single kiss to the shell of her ear. If it were possible he would lay here with her forever until their souls drifted away to become one with the stars, unfortunately that was not how life worked. 

So Moonspear's ranks are full leaving the option to join out. I'll have him attempt a search for the kids but I'll pm you on that further. Sorry for the shitty post.
Messages In This Thread
Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 11, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 12, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 12, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 13, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 14, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 14, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 18, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 18, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 25, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 26, 2017, 08:15 PM